Sunday, August 26, 2012

I am not dead

yet. 

It's been a while since the last time I post something here. When I first made this blog, I felt obliged to post stuff at least once in a month, now I don't even care if this blog is getting pissed by a dog. But not for today, it's Sunday and nobody's at home, I've done surfing the internet, so I guess I'm gonna write something here.

I own a pair of rabbits now. It used to be 3 rabbits but one died cause of diarrhea couple months ago. You probably are thinking 'What? diarrhea? Pfffftttt. Hahaha. That shit is hilarious.' Well guess what? It is not hilarious and I hope you got hit by a fucking truck. It is a serious disease that can caused death to rabbit. Now I am left with 2 (probably gay) rabbits.

The left one is called 'Dog' and the right one is called 'Cat'.
Yeah I named my rabbits Cat and Dog and there's nothing you can do about it.

What gay rabbits? It all started when I first got them (they are the present that my cousin gave to me for my birthday last April), I thought both rabbits (Cat and Dog) were female cause fuck man, their genitals weren't even visible when they were babies, like you literally couldn't see anything at all down there, so I just assumed that both were female. Until 3 months later, in a one cold night, I saw Cat fucking humped Dog. Cat fucking humped Dog. I was in a shocked I couldn't believe what I saw, it's like I'm being betrayed, I don't know by who but I just felt like that. I was like 'Cat... how could you, your own sister.. why?'. Dog always refused Cat, I guess Dog is just not a big fan of incest relationship. After that I started to accept the fact that Cat is a male and just moved on with my life.

This it the view that I have to see almost everyday


And then one night, Cat was trying to hump Dog again and I was like 'You horny little fuck' and just ignored them, after that the unexpected happened, I saw Dog tried to fucking hump Cat. I was like 'WHAT IN THE FUCK!? You've got to be fucking shitting me. Both of my rabbits are male?' So there you go, I now have rabbits that are probably gay. I say probably cause they've been humping each other for more than a month but I still have a little suspicion that Dog might still be a female cause he/she acts very weird lately, she started digging hole and collecting stuff, you know, stuff that a preggo rabbit usually do.

So that is the story about my (probably gay) rabbits. I hope you like it cause it's 10000% true.

PS. RIP Neil Armstrong. I hope the Green Day's fans are strong enough to cope up with this sad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment